IBM® Information Server
IBM® Information Server was created to address the changing view of information architecture within companies.
- 87% of CEOs believe fundamental change is required in the next two years*
- 60% of CEOs believe their organizations need to do a better job leveraging information*
Customer Business Issues:
- Too much information and not knowing what is important
- Multiple Versions of the Truth
- Lack of Trusted Information
- Lack of Agility
IBM® Information Server consists of four primary products and functions within a unified platform that is metadata driven:
- INFORMATION ANALYZER: Understand- discover, model and govern information structure and content.
- QUALITYSTAGE: Cleanse- standardize, merge and correct information
- DATASTAGE: Transform- combine and restructure information for new uses
- FEDERATION SERVER: Deliver- synchronize, virtualize and move information for in-line delivery
IBM® Information Server Advantage (A complete information Infrastructure):
- A comprehensive, unified foundation for enterprise information architectures, scalable to any volume and processing requirement
- Auditable data quality as a foundation for trusted information across the enterprise
- Metadata-driven integration, providing breakthrough productivity and flexibility for integrating and enriching information
- Consistent, reusable information services- along with application services and process services, an enterprise essential
- Accelerated time to value with proven, industry-aligned solutions and expertise
- Broadest and deepest connectivity to information across diverse sources: structures, unstructured, mainframe and applications.
Customers Achieve Significant Productivity Benefits**Example ETL Project
- Source System Analysis: 50+ % gain
- Data Cleansing: 50+% gain
- Transformation Logic Construction: 40+% gain
- Data Management Services: 20+% gain
- Application System Connectivity: 30+% gain
B2 Integration: An IBM® Information Server Business PartnerMarket Vertical Specialties:
- CPG Manufacturing
- Wholesale Distribution
B2 Integration can provide project assessment, planning and management plus the certified technical resources for both the software implementation and project delivery.
CONTACT US today to set up a free phone project consultation.
*2006 IBM Global CEO Survey
**Compared to hand coding- gathered from IBM project studies