- What user-identifiable information B2 Integration collects
- What user-identifiable information third parties collect through the Web site
- Which organization collects the information
- How B2 Integration uses the information
- With whom B2 Integration may share user information
- What choices are available to users in regard to collection, use, and distribution of the information
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under B2 Integration control
Information Collection and Use
B2 Integration is the sole owner of the information collected on our Web site.
B2 Integration collects information on our Web site through the following means:
- Contact me requests submitted by users. A B2 Integration representative will use the information provided to contact the user by e-mail, phone, or postal mail.
- Tracking user behavior on our Web site. By visiting the B2Integration site, a user may knowingly or unknowingly provide the following:
- Click-stream information (internet protocol address, internet service provider, platform type, date/time stamp, operating system)
- HTTP protocol information (last URL requested and browser type)
- Interaction information (browser interaction such as when the mouse moves over an image)
- Navigation and click-stream data (passive activity such as pages visited)
- Content (ie. e-mail message)
- Search terms (search words and phrases)
- User's name, user's business contact information and business/organization name, user’s email address.
The reason we collect this information is to archive information for future reference, complete a contact request, enhance our site and service offerings, maintain and secure our site, understand (in aggregate) the interests of Web site visitors, and understand your personal interests. We retain this information for an indeterminate period of time.
After users’ data has been collected for the purpose of contacting them by e-mail or regular mail, they are given the opportunity to opt out of receiving further communications. (Please see our Choice/Opt out section).
3. Placing cookies on a user’s hard drive. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer that enables Web sites the user visits to identify the user and provide customized information to meet the user’s interests. A “session ID” cookie simply terminates when the user closes the browser. A “persistent” cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time and is used to identify the user at a given Web site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. You can set your browser to notify you to either accept or deny the cookie:
- In IE6, see Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web Privacy page
- In Netscape 6, see Netscape 6 - Safety with More Control
- In Opera 5 or 6, see Opera Preferences: Privacy
When users submit a Contact Me form, they are opting in to receive further communications that may be of use or interest to them. They may also opt out of these communications. See the Choice/Opt-out section for more information.
Personally Identifiable Information
No personally-identifiable information is shared with outside parties with the following exception:
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or a legal process served on our Web site.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
Non-personally-identifiable information collected on our Web site is not shared with any entity outside of B2 Integration with the following exception:
We may need to disclose aggregate information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
B2 Integration Web site users are given the opportunity to opt out of having their information used for any communications beyond the initial Contact Me request. Users wishing to opt out of specific communication items should click on the “unsubscribe” link contained in official B2 Integration emails. Users can opt out of these communications by typing “unsubscribe” in the subject line of the resulting email window and sending us the email, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
At their facilities, B2 Integration’s Internet Service Provider provides protection against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information. B2 Integration does not handle sensitive financial or health-related information.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
At the current time, users cannot change or update their contact information once they have submitted it. In the near future, we will offer users the option to create an account with us. Once registered, users will be able to update information as necessary.
B2 Integration does not have partnerships with ad server companies.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
1201 Peachtree Street
400 Colony Square
Atlanta, GA 30361